Monday, May 4, 2009

Think Simple, Think A Muse

I am so excited to finally be starting my own stamping blog! This card is for the A Muse Monthly Challenge, and I think it fits the criteria. SIMPLE! Could it get any simpler? :) I made this for my brother-in-law who has been nice enough to give us a hand with our irrigation system. I didn't take any pictures of the inside but I used photo corners to hold a gift card as a little token of thanks for all that he has done for us. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Woot! Welcome to blogworld! Simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the start of your blog. Simple is what I like, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog! Hope you have lots of fun creating wonderful stuff for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on starting a blog! Now we can see all your wonderful creations...right?! hee hee hee. Your first card posted it wonderful! It shows the A Muse "simple" style perfectly. That's what is so GREAT about A Muse...you can create something so quick - and it's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog! Super well done on your first card post! So simple and it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a simply great card! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge! :) And congratulations on the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete